1. Introduction and Contact Information.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Bankside Mix website ("the website")
The use of and access to the pages of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this website, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you are not authorised to use this website and you should exit the website immediately.
Any enquiries about this website or Bankside Mix should be directed to email@example.com
2. This Website
- This website is intended to be a source of useful and informative information relating to Bankside Mix
- We may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice.
3. Privacy & Cookies Policy
- If you do not agree to the terms of the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please do not use the website.
4. Your General Responsibilities and Acknowledgements
- You are responsible for the connection between your PC and the website.
- You will not use the website in such a way as to corrupt data, insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus or other form of message which may affect the performance or functionality of a computer system or hack into any computer system via the website.
- You acknowledge that you can be held legally liable for what you say or do online. For example, you can be held accountable for defamatory comments, threats and statements that are illegal or fraudulent.
5. Ownership of this website
- This website is owned by the Prudential Assurance Company Ltd and managed by M&G Real Estate on their behalf. M&G Real Estate is a trading name of Prudential Property Investment Managers Limited. Registered Number: 3852763. Registered Office: Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.
- The website is developed by Internet Systems Ltd and hosted on our behalf by Union Solutions Ltd.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the design of the website and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this website ("the Material") belongs to us.
- We grant you a limited licence to access the Material from a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such items of Material solely for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you leave all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact and that you agree not to copy, download, store in any medium, display, adapt, modify, manipulate, translate, distribute, transmit or re-transmit, transfer, sell, re-publish any such Material (including any software used in the creation of this website) or to create any derivative works based on any such Material for any purposes other than those noted above.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services, and materials contained on this website. All information, services, and materials are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. We further accept no responsibility or liability for, and make no warranties, that functions contained at this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies of data and use the latest virus checking software, and we cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
- This website contains links to other websites which are independent of us and are maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such websites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators. Any third party that wishes to establish links to this website should notify us of their intention prior to doing so. We reserve the right to deny permission for any such links to this website.
- No material from this website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission, except that you may download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying trade mark and other proprietary notices. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- We may modify these terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the website. Accordingly your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the terms applicable from time to time.
- We recommend that you make appropriate enquiries and, if necessary, take legal and independent financial advice before entering into any transaction which may be based on any of the material contained in this website.
- Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or that of our employees, we disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance placed on this website, any of its contents or any other website to which this website has links including, but not limited to, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and any claims of third parties even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage or if such loss or damage where reasonably foreseeable.